Friday, November 1, 2013

Firstly, I


You see the title! There is a heavily pregnant woman here in the area where I live that constantly go with a cigarette in his mouth. I can not understand? How the hell can you smoke while pregnant? Are you with child so both cigarettes and alcohol is strictly prohibited under me. What the hell does she have the right to degrade someone else's life because of his own addiction? I do not accept it! Gets mad when I see it. NO I know I do not have to do with it and I would never put myself in and say it to her. She probably already smithfield terrace know the consequences it can bring, but sometimes I have a good mind to go ahead and take that cigarette smithfield terrace out of her mouth. You become well extra sensitive when working as an assistant and get to meet these kids who had gone so badly and become smithfield terrace sick for various reasons. The family I work for did nothing wrong and Alex got sick endå. It is so unfair! smithfield terrace How to help a sick child as a mother? Or a stillborn child? smithfield terrace It has practically killed another human being when you smoke and are pregnant?! That should be punishment hell of it?! Illegal should in all cases be! Do you smoke and are pregnant? Then read this! And stop! In addition, the child may have asthma, allergies, ADHD, dyslexia, concentration problems, become sterile, have an increased risk of cancer, heart / vascular disease and other later in life. Among other things.
Sick after all! To vvara ego so that you can not give up a poison stick for her child's sake. How much you love it? Have you seen young mothers on Kanal5 where smoke due course ALWAYS! smithfield terrace Oh what will you do on the West Coast? Where do you live?
2010-06-29 22:02:54 @ URL http://kathleensblogg.blogg.se/
Fucking bad debate by you.You can not draw all over a kam.forskningen say what CAN HÄNDA.inget smithfield terrace saying they HÄNDER.finns so damn many children born o is perfectly smithfield terrace healthy though the mother has smoked o judgment mothers behaved to 100%, the sick children I mean if you eat oranges every day, increase the risk of cancer, according to research so when you stop eating oranges electricity? Then of course smoke o .. smoke a cigarette or 3 packets of cigarettes day.There are limits
In addition, the child may have asthma, allergies, ADHD, dyslexia, concentration problems, become sterile, have an increased risk of cancer, heart / vascular disease and other later in life. Among other things. Apart from all that CAN happen, there is something that is definitely also happens: smithfield terrace The child becomes addicted to nicotine already in the stomach and will ALWAYS have a higher risk of self start smoking in the future.
I must say that the AE pity for the child, and those who say they are in tea can stop even if they are pregnant, I think they should instead stop having sex with their partner when they do not have to get pregnant and poor kids do not have to be cpskadade when they come out of the world!?! smithfield terrace If you want to be a mom, I think you are responsible enough and then you should not get involved with smoking smithfield terrace and drika .. I am so fucking pissed off at that kind of people who do stuff like asså: I know many people who have smoked and drank while they alkhol was pregnant and today is not feeling good kids :/
Agree with soooooo! Smoking and consumption of alcohol during pregnancy is merely a selfish act! Why do they degrade their own children's health? I do not get it. Have a friend who is pregnant who still smoke and I get so angry every time so it bubbles in me, but I have not the courage to tell her, but I encourage her all the time that it is better to stop ... Nah ugh, think it's cool, selfish smithfield terrace and irresponsible. Good written!
I agree with you, it's scary when you see that. It kind of creeps in the whole body! I remember last summer I saw a heavily pregnant woman sitting and smoking on the beach. It was horrible smithfield terrace and the next, she had the daughter who was perhaps two or three years. Sure, it can be hard to stop, but it's so tragic nonetheless. smithfield terrace Can understand that there are extra charged for those who work with sick children! It is super important to you and write about things here! Continue. Really nice blog! Hug
Understand smoking to some extent, they are a dependent and she is not so easy to quit. But as you write, they bring such a large risk to the child that it is very foolish to take that smokes when you know if they are, as they most know, and without being informed of in connection with a midwife visit .. After I got pregnant I have become closer with passive smoking as well, trying to keep me away even from those who smoke only for the child's sake
Firstly, I'm not going anywhere for smoking while pregnant. smithfield terrace But ... I can understand that you can not stop. I can actually understand it. I do not think it is right, but not incomprehensible. Law against nicotine should be not only for pregnant women. For all, it's harmful to those around too.
It's crazy! However, I have an old workmate who found out she was pregnant in the 5th month and had smoked as usual because she did not know she was pregnant. She did not quit smoking

No comments:

Post a Comment