Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Was thinking about all sorts of crap that we are fed with the TV, all the time. Nothing seems to be


Was thinking about all sorts of crap that we are fed with the TV, all the time. Nothing seems to be as it was before. But ok, it sure was a lot of tricky things as well but thought it was good. It then does not me anymore.
Now of course I'm not like everybody else either, I do not know if music and dance programs, and where, we have gone a lot of programming time. When they come up with something new, like the prisoners in the fort, so it was good as it gets ... the first and second time, but then bored man.
The same thing happened monte slide with Robinson, it has been years since I gave up that kind of game shows, and bad is it good series. Everything seems to be detective series, like those English or Swedish.
No, thanks, monte slide I know Swedish hearts, then Torsten pulled in the mower's Eve (I think it was) and cut the carpet. Or department store manager Rickard, three crowns which took place in the Mälaren Bay and contained a lot of intrigue, and the wacky Reine who always seemed so innocent ... to everything.
The poor and the rich, I know that I liked, my big brother named after all my poor hamster to Falconetti when he saw something in the eye and just watched with one eye, which I did not like, Falconetti was a sneaky type, and when M * A * S * H was demonstrated, we sat glued to the television set. Lather was also a series you thought was completely insane.
But that's so, that would be one of them shows I listed, get a replay, so they would appear quite so FUSSY today, they might not qualify in the present, it would not be real, too bad, but probably true.
Nope, now I'll go and wash your hair, so it was done and when Ake stepped up and drank enough coffee, so he'll start working monte slide on getting the glazing on the bridge. Then we'll see what have time for before evening. Wish you all a nice Saturday! Labels: Fort Boyard, Lather, monte slide M * A * S * H, Robinson, Swedish hearts, department store
What a pleasure to finally hear that someone does not like all these music and dance programs abound on the TV! Sometimes it feels like "everyone" seen last episode of Idol etc except me, but now I know that I'm not alone after all.
Replies to Helena Nilsson Knight monte slide (2011-11-19 11:18) I'm inclined to agree, no one may nowadays be who they wanted themselves, but they should be cast into molds and jädrar it stand out, and much of this thinking, the from the media, television and newspapers. monte slide
The following HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Blogs about: life, thoughts and ideas. Age: 46 Lives: monte slide Umeå family: my husband Ake, flown daughter named Therese and lives in Järlåsa, she also blogs here as well as the youngest daughter Niccolina. Education: Primary School monte slide Dream: justice for all, probably a dream that will never come true. Best feature: empathetic monte slide and honest Worst feature: would love to be right and have a little hard to give me. Pets: 2 forest treasures, * abuelas * Enya * abuelas * Eloise ... 2 monsters that are tearing the whole apartment. Car: driving a Buick wildcat-67 as a daily driver, but also a camaro year model 70, which is gatregad but I also run with drag racing. Then we have the family even a Mazda, a Dkw cab -54 nd, a Jeep Cherokee and a Volvo bus with garage space at the back, could be needed: D Interests: drag racing, writing, innovation and being involved in my family's interests , which among other things involves street dance, scouts and of course cars. Last book read: Have just completed Margit Sandemos Isfolket, a series of 47 books and is now continuing with the Witch-king, 15 books for the coming kingdom of light which is another 20 books. Last film seen: in the cinema, it was Masjävlar we saw last. Have been to the movies a total of about 5 times in the last 24 years. Best dish: there are many to choose from, but a favorite is älgskavsgryta with mashed potatoes and currant jelly, accessory: a good salad with Italian dressing, mini Rye and table drinking. Prototype: monte slide my boss, Annika, a real survivor I'd like some of her energy and sales skills. Otherwise, there's probably a lot to choose from, if you could take a little of others' good qualities and put them on yourself. Best memory: there are so very many memories,

No comments:

Post a Comment