Monday, May 19, 2014

Of searching for information on Web site 1 Sky showed that the problem is not the lack of signs of

1 Sky was renamed Grammy GMM Z | Siam Intelligence.
Company, GMM Grammy, led by Paiboon Bulsuk or "Agur" statement renames satellite TV system 1 Sky original GMM Z (read as "GM MLB tea" comes from the word. satellite channels) on the grounds that the company was notified that the British Sky TV group similar names.
The GMM Z uses the slogan "more palatable" by releasing the film will begin April 1, this brand new series of commercials with the spaciousness and group executive of the Grammys into playing it. The roadshow will start in 12 provinces to boost the market before the Euro 2012 football season, monte movies which is an important event that hopefully will be the Grammy GMM Z.
Mr. Thienachariya CEO MD GM Satellite Limited operates satellite boxes under GM MLB Satellite discussed its business in 2555 to concentrate on building monte movies operators sector. The most complete platform in Thailand. To meet every lifestyle TV audience, causing much more fun Zab sent home items that GMM Z Zap all hues. In Entertainment
Of searching for information on Web site 1 Sky showed that the problem is not the lack of signs of impaired channel is clear programming. Call Center Call no. And site admin does not answer the questions of the members. But customers and technicians monte movies to install talking among themselves only.
The GMM Z, a satellite TV set-top box. With the Grammy itself. Niche Partners And channels of international With all the free channels And a waste of money at a pay-per-view by initial monte movies sales 1,500 Baht which customers need to install a satellite monte movies dish itself.
Ah .. from the grassroots power to win Euro screen. Prices reach so many people invest Thailand a new sports to be some omissions. It is a common Wait a HD system is not sure when ..
Z bought a stick, then stick with that said installation ease. But more cumbersome And service technicians do not even. Will do Brushing Bought 1,590 baht set aside just willing to do what none. If, however, contact with me the z (081-8408163).
OK 1 Sky channel of GMM has been here. I just bought it 2-3 months, but have not registered yet. That the channel is not clear. Pattern, tripping and holding monte movies it When I first installed it. Mechanic did not tell us (me) Come on now let's be black screen to call up extra channels CALL CENTER 02-841-8888 enough monte movies to register the system monte movies pressure told. Box of code incorrectly installed, it is expensive (3,500 boxes and dishes), I got the clear thread. I feel a call to CALL CENT ER 02-841-8888 monte movies press 4 to consult with the parties on the subject, though. No pressure to answer them all. System waits a long time ago It crosses the line, we went to chuck it. I will break your mother's head ... (This or 1,000 million), or the need to buy a new box I'm monte movies GMM Z Thousand ...
I have a clarification and understanding. In most of the above In the box provided, registration, extra channels, 9 channels of GMM is to call the Grammy Agro Ltd. Tel .085-444-6999 hotline and telephone number. 02-264 -. 6226 to report the ID code box GMM Z 1Sky or 16 digit number, serial number and you will signal to employees and will be free for 30 days but after 30 days, it must notify the new signal. And will have to pay the monthly bills. (Pay 450 baht per month. * Pay for the services counter, Switzerland) * Note ... the service is likely to be stronger than that on 200 - 250 baht, What a pity that he was deserted rustic Iooe soon. But if they are so good to me free of interest. Wealthy already poor hillbilly Because it would cost to buy a box. And now you will have ads inserted into the list in the left GMM already HOUSE AD., I would think that would be a profit for the benefit of those better than me. It has a lot to live for ... I hunt down. Incidentally ... I will release it for free here. I asked after I was there, but the 1Sky or GMM Z doing (by country monte movies only) in the adjacent fool because he has already set from local cable channel, now 2-3 (in each province. I There is also another monte movies dish TRUE).
I bought 1 sky to do it. Renaming stuff I also have the right as GMM z or register here. Anyone know how to reply to me then I can see the Euro is not. When is the card for you to fill PAY PER VIEW conclusion for me it was like, well, it looks like the unencrypted channels UERO SPORT stuff. Let's monte movies clear some with 1 sky with GMM Z.
It is the same camera ... only changed his own name only, just (because of the name to match his box of different countries. monte movies I have renamed Box that you buy may be the residual inventory of local dealers, it is not. But it is the same And right, it is a GMM Z, it was not to register to see 9 channels extra special as the GMM blocked, it can register for free within 30 days, but after that, they must pay money monthly 450. Baht / month for 9 extra channels. The other is the Look Rie Out (3,7,5,9,11, tpbs other free without paying a monthly premium channels except 9) I call to check the messages on the phone. I call to check it
"I can see the Euro is not. When is the card for you to fill PAY PER VIEW conclusion for me it was like, well, it looks like the unencrypted channels UERO SPORT stuff. Let's clear some with 1 sky with GMM Z ", I replied to it - I can see the Euro - the UERO SPO.

No comments:

Post a Comment