Saturday, May 24, 2014

What is a book? The Royal Institute of 2542 explicitly stated that the book is.


What is a book? The Royal Institute of 2542 explicitly stated that the book is. "Use your voice or speech instead of writing" book knowledge is represented in the media. Wills of the author to the reader. There are many different types of books Some books provide knowledge Some books with some entertainment book thickness is very thin volumes, but really? It's a book that claims true? Thick stack of text books, but I feel dizzy. What book is it to us? The knowledge I hold it true? Is a very difficult question to answer it. As well as the question of the children who have nothing to eat. How to answer the best I can never make him understand. Books, too, I describe properties of the Dead People who do not read, they do not understand. That we would learn nothing. It faced by myself :).
Short stories written from the truth. A little of my own story. The story that I can change for the better. The story of the children practicing English common one. Success happens because the book .... The book I ever suspected. Why do parents need their children to read? Clarify the story of rheumatic I became a new person Changed for the better. May benefit more or less. Hopefully this story Can inspire or initiate an idea that many people began to turn their attention to read it.
About 4 to 5 years ago when I was still at elementary school. As a child, I learned quite well. Grades out favorably as almost all subjects. Yes, all I say almost all subjects. Because it is subject To create problems for me all the time. GPA 4.00 stall numbers came round pretty well. That is the subject "English" I am very weak in English. There is a sense that it is most difficult to read, it just was not listening. Author was not I did not know I am not ready to do it :-) AEC also like to know about death. I like everything about it.
But I am a book lover Love to Read more With the home support and nurture this side of me. Instill a love for the book came from small publications. Every time I leave the house Always have to visit a bookstore Department where there is a need to rush into any bookstore. Read all (Except books: preserved meat P) but in that period. Favorite book is fiction Translations of foreign fiction, especially fantasy preserved meat literature. I have in hand all the time. In my hand wherever I go. Lack of books, not And always, always stick What's Love Got to love it. Do you always have to pick up reading. preserved meat When finished book five books need to be read immediately. Finished reading the tears fall The need of the characters we love, but eh! Many of you may be wondering Not good at English It's nothing to do with the book? We can not just wait The story is about to begin in the next paragraph ...
I was stuck in a fantasy novel set in it. Of course, everyone would know about it as well. Because now it has been built as a two-part movie. And in the second it was released preserved meat just recently, too. I'm talking about a novel that is itself in the Percy Jackson series when I was in grade 6 that year was the Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, the first book of the series was sold to Thailand. Percy was a book that attracted me to a miracle. Hooked on the days I do not have to do anything except read, read and read until I carry to school and the teacher read the first book enough passes to mount :-( I read the second book, The Sea of Monsters on the books for two. Not well the It's not a problem for me much.
It happened when I read the book I finished it in two, so much so I can not wait until the next book almost frantic mother had recommended me to read English yet. Moore to Thailand because he was waiting for an English version was available on the Internet bookstores such as Kinokuniya or Asiabooks a long time ago. But with the ink I'm not good at all. I read the innocent Mothers declined I have to say that I I'm the only one in Thailand was accidentally removed too. But over time, it is not as you think. I wait anxiously for months Visit bookstores wherever possible. But it's not even a shadow of the Titan's Curse Book 3 of the series, so it's not rinderpest symptoms. Not need the medicine But I would not mind waiting for a book to wait until I did not and finally I decided to enter the shop and buy the Kino Mikuni Ya Titan's Curse finally decided to read that. "I do not know how to read it. I can not read enough ".
During the first reading passed pathways. Fraught with difficulty thermonuclear (really) read time is required preserved meat to hold a dictionary on hand at all times. I know a single word of any meaning, preserved meat it must be open. Read the lack of continuity is to the utmost. Possible not to read the page I need to find something to bookmarks. To open the Dictionary I do not enjoy reading But with the passage that I do not care what. I read it to the end. Harder to read than a hard finish. I think it will not work anymore. English I Reading is better than Thailand
They also fear that they read English well. Our interpretation is not? We understand, right? So wait it out and go shopping in Thailand to read. It turns out that the Huger (O_o) means that we can read about it here in English too. But we did not suspect anything, I do not think that reading is in English, it has given us all so much for reading, preserved meat vocabulary, sentence overview of the sentence. The next book in the Battle of Labyrinth Volume 4, so I do not buy into the English reader. Thailand to wait for the translation This time I did not feel much. But it is Volume 5 The Last Olympian when I did not want the other and back again. Volume 5 is because the book's climax. The final volume of the series, which will conclude the adventures of Percy Jersey all. I read it eagerly craving

No comments:

Post a Comment