Friday, April 11, 2014

Meanwhile, in another medium skillet tenderloin steaks we grilled. Look, these are the steaks marin


PREPARATION
With these quantities has left three people and sauce I used six steaks pork loin fine. I have leftover sauce and frozen in a small jar. I will for another time, when I'm alone to eat, for example.
In a medium frying pan to heat four tablespoons of olive oil or so to soften the vegetables and medium fire. When we start to heat the onion, red pepper and green and carrot, all minced very fine. And move it down a little fire to make slow and not toasted.
Move occasionally distributor bahan kimia with wooden spoon for him to go all uniformly sautéing. When everything is softest we add a medium tomato peeled and cut into small cubes and move again.
Within five minutes the tomato distributor bahan kimia is softest we mean tablespoon distributor bahan kimia flour and move quickly to be cold a little flour and you remove the raw taste. And then put a dash of cooking wine or white wine and half a glass of water. We take salt and chopped parsley and cook over low heat about ten minutes at least. distributor bahan kimia
Meanwhile, in another medium skillet tenderloin steaks we grilled. Look, these are the steaks marinate pork loin. I make them a cut ends so as not to shrink.
With a drop of oil over high heat do the grilled meat to be sealed and the juices are not lost. The reserve with the sauce that may have been released. When you have spent ten minutes put the sauce in the bowl of the mixer, beat well and what went through the Chinese to make it very thin. We had back to the pan and bring to the medium heat, put the steaks with the sauce and we have it all together over low heat for about five minutes.
On this occasion I accompanied with roasted pepper strips, distributor bahan kimia since I had an open jar. Spread some sauce over the steaks and the rest present in gravy boat to serve everyone distributor bahan kimia who wants it.
Good idea, Marisa! .. I always end up making distributor bahan kimia the end grilled or breaded much .. Next time I make Besossss well ;)! ANOTHER PERFECT DAY http://perfectodia.blogspot.com.es *** December 10, 2012, 19:34
Hi Marisa loin steaks distributor bahan kimia I've never cooked with salsa, have given me a very good idea. The salsita has to be delicious, I take note of the recipe. Best regards and see you soon. December distributor bahan kimia 10, 2012, 19:38
Marisa that good looking! I love riquisimo sure was, with that ... Mmmm Besosss salsita December 10, 2012, 23:08
You are my pics of Marisa as always freeze leftover sauces me to re-use in another dish or any dish enrichment ;) Good way to taste the meat, yes ma'am! Besinos. December 11, 2012, 14:47
Fantastic Marisa, a way of eating meat with lots of verdurinas, which turned into salsa, are much richer and is a good healthy distributor bahan kimia way of eating well. A Besin. December 11, 2012, 23:54
Marisa thanks for letting me k sugar is half as much as quince and confusion is made 1 kilo, these steak you have been very rich and I love kisses sauce December 12, 2012, 0:38
Good .. I love these lomitos salsita that this must be for dipping bread .. all rich as always .. Greetings .. ^ _ ^ December 16, 2012, 19:39
Hi todooos! I really am glad that you liked this simple way to prepare a pork loin filetitos. It's rich, it try it, I recommend it. And as always, thank your visits and comments! A besooo December 17, 2012, 22:25
Thanks cheriff * and was fed garlic and potatoes ... a you see what I get, having a pint that salsita yummy (So the secret was in the blender ...). And cut the fillet for the discovery of the day is not wrinkled. I think I'll hire as a teacher. September 11, 2013, 13:33
Anonymous distributor bahan kimia Hi, this sauce is as easy, do not tell, scrumptious and healthy. You'll see more good results. For what you need I'm here. Thanks for your visit and your comment. A besooo September 11, 2013, 15:04
Spring is here!
Appetizers (25) Rice (10) Meat (37) creams and purees (6) Workshops distributor bahan kimia and cooking workshops (4) Sweet (35) Pies (1) Salads (25) Starters (34) eggs and tortillas (12) legumes ( 16) Bodies and pastries (12) jams and preserves distributor bahan kimia (9) Breads machine and hand kneaded (6) in bakery Breads (9) Fresh Homemade Pasta (2) Pasta (20) Fish (28) pizzas and pastries (11 ) Chicken (19) Dessert Spoon (26) Awards (38) Sauces (3) Soups (5) cold soups (3) Cakes (12) Miscellaneous (28) Vegetables (40) Wok (5)
Maky cuisine Mary, my unconditional fan Globetrotters

No comments:

Post a Comment