Saturday, October 18, 2014

2012 (220) December (9) NPD: NPD Wind and Fire: A winning strategy NPD: NPD


Followers
2012 (220) December (9) NPD: NPD Wind and Fire: A winning strategy NPD: NPD's be specific: Gozo NPD: NPD Trail of Tears: Emotional Betrayal NPD: Where am I going? NPD: NPD unusual Stimulus: Barriers and Blessings February (15) October sell by date food (15) September sell by date food (17) August (20) July (18) June (17) May (21) April (17) May (26) February (24) January (21) 2011 (103) December (3) October (23) October (15) September (30) August (31) July (1)
Be specific reading: Mark 10: 46-52 Jesus answered and said unto him, What you want me to do ... Marcos 10:51 The day before major surgery, I confessed to my friend that the operation scared me tremendously?. "What scares you?" He asked. "I am afraid of not waking up after anesthesia," I replied. Immediately, Anne prayed, "Father, you know all about the fear of Cindy. Please reassure your heart and fill your peace. And Lord, please, wake her up after surgery. " . Believe that God likes this kind of specificity to talk to Him When Bartimaeus, the blind beggar, asked Jesus to help him, who replied: "What do you want me to do? The blind man said unto him, Master, restore his sight. And Jesus said unto him, Go, your faith has saved you ... "(Mark 10: 51-52). With God, we should not beat around sell by date food the bush. While there will be times when poetically pray as David did, there are also times to express directly, "God, I regret very much what I just said '; or just "Jesus, I love you because ...". Even, be specific with the Lord can be a sign of faith, because we recognize that we are not talking to a distant Being, but with a real person who loves us deeply. God is not impressed with a burst of extravagant words, sell by date food but listen to what your heart says. -CHK


No comments:

Post a Comment