Sunday, October 26, 2014

Ole your stove for Almena Juanjo Jimenez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommer


Have you been to Foster's Hollywood? If so sure incoming I have asked these fries, I tried to make them at home with ingredients that I thought I had and did not give with it, but thanks to a buddy who has ratted me the recipe, here are the left and hope you like.
- Once ready the potatoes and season them prepare the dish (if better ceramic) to put it in the oven. Put the potatoes, a splash of ranchero sauce, grated cheese and then over the chopped monte bay bacon.
- We left it in the oven for about 8 minutes, turning the upper part only 220º, we will monitor that does not burn, but trying the cheese is well melted and especially the bacon is crisp.
I've never been to Foster's Hollywood, and I have not eaten his potatoes, but do not think they are as good as you have prepared. I note the recipe, I will use potatoes lifetime, of course. Greetings
PT is unsurpassed, lack buy ranchera sauce, which I assume is a must, but I say to you that makes you want to eat right now a bunch of potatoes.
March 16, 2012 at 16:01 | #
Reply
Juanjo, go treat, if you see my girls and I would be asking him die from these dishes !!! You ask me where to buy the fruits rojos.Cuando can go to Lidl.Unas frozen monte bay bags for less than 2 euros, which remove sentío.Yo berries raspberries I've never seen that size and so rich !!! Try as you will tell me !!!
Try them and tell me! kisses
Hi, I love these potatoes monte bay and I tried them but I just never come out ,,, the problem is not to buy the ranch sauce, you can tell me where you purchased ye ?????? thanks monte bay to all
[...] - For emplatar will place two steaks, orange sauce over them, and mushrooms on one side, guaranteed success, if you see that today is the day to skip the diet can accompany with bacon & cheese fries potatoes Foster Hollywood. [...]
Hello Juanjo! Complete beginner in the kitchen monte bay and most grateful for your recipe, because these are the very best potatoes. In my blog I'm monte bay putting my culinary recipes early and I left a link for people who go through your space (I hope you do not mind). I sure I stay here I will learn a lot. A greeting and thanks !!
[...] Foster Hollywood dinner without monte bay leaving home, for months monte bay I teach to make Bacon & Cheese Potato fries, well now we are going with this Director's Choice burger that is sure you will have [...]
Muuchas thanks for this recipe, when we go to Foster always try to order this entree and always has piensi q q remains as easy to do it but was missing ingredient secreto.Muchas thanks and I love your page.
Ole your stove for Almena Juanjo Jimenez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Spain. Based on a work at Ole your stove. Contact Advertising
Menu ALL RECIPES Sweepstakes Interviews David Alberto Chicote Alma Obregón Monaguillo Falsarius Chef José Javirecetas Ribagorda The recipe for happiness Mikel López Martín Berasategui | The Food Your Comidista Robin | Webos Fritos Raimundo García García Baquero Contributors monte bay Bimbo Chinata slate gourmet dishes Ebregust Lordship Market Montanera
Categories # DíadelaTortilla Canvas prints and covers Artisan Cereal monte bay Rice and Meat Snacks and sandwiches fast Beer Dinners Arabic Italian Kitchen Chinese Food Cocktails Culinary Criticism David Done Deal The hearth of the Month Empanadas Casseroles Salads and vegetables Interviews Juanjo Eggs Legumes Breads monte bay MadridFusión Nutrition News Pastas and pizzas Nightmare on cooking fish and shellfish Desserts Advertising Recipe Recipes Sauces Recipes Kids Valentine monte bay Easter Sirya Soups and creams Sweepstakes Tuly Wines
Get Widget

No comments:

Post a Comment