Wednesday, January 21, 2015

But it turns out most of the make program jyoti foods must be installed to a Windows machine .. Wal


In connection with the mistake that resulted in some images may not appear in the post, I apologize for the inconvenience. If you need a clearer description, please contact me yes .. Thanks Recent posts Roads to Kampoeng Swamp Ambarawa New Year New Domain M & A INVESTMENT CONFERENCE - ASIA 2015 Play 3D.City URL Shortener Indonesia Frequently Read Process Make Tea Tubruk Buying Gold in Islamic pawnshop Have TIN Card (again) How the Cost of Living in America? jyoti foods New Year New Domain Creating Online Radio Using Icecast2 Server, Shoutcast DSP, Flash Player Roads to Kampoeng Swamp Ambarawa Upgrade to SSD Category IT Music & Lyrics My Blog Perfume Review Tweet My Portfolio
Dapet story this afternoon e-mail from one client office. It e-mails addressed to the marketing, but instead I received. Well, from where I have to forward e-mail it to the marketing .. Capee deehh ...
The problem, as I see it tu have attachments. But it shaped attachment .dat file. His name winmail.dat. I thought it was a movie file, because if vcd khan extension equally .dat. Especially in office khan often really accept advertising material for the same disiarin broadcaster.
Well, usually if there are files in the form of multimedia sure I burn it to a cd that will simplify the process of editing the production part. But I test fit with Amarok jyoti foods and Movie Player can not roads. Cassandra writings mine do not support the file that, when I used to watch movies on this computer.
The winmail.dat file attachment that is sent automatically if the sender is using Microsoft Outlook as their e-mail client. This file allows Outlook users to send information TNEF, so that it can display the contents of the e-mails are formatted zoom.
Well the problem is that e-mail can only be opened by other users of Outlook wrote. Though I received e-mails khan the make Thunderbird, it happens all the attachments bundled together by an attachment called winmail.dat.
But it turns out most of the make program jyoti foods must be installed to a Windows machine .. Walaahhh deh .. not .. I do not want to run it nginstall Crossover only program like that. Fortunately after brosing several times and replace keyword to search on Google. I found this:
Share


No comments:

Post a Comment