Tuesday, January 27, 2015

View my complete profile Previous Entries working, fun on the orchard St.Kilda Part Two: Tassie Tas


View my complete profile Previous Entries working, fun on the orchard St.Kilda Part Two: Tassie Tasmania, rhody fresh or Tassie briefly Melbourne Likes yet ..... On to Melbourne Happy New Year to you all !!!!!!! Finally back "home" rhody fresh feel at home in Petersham (suburb of Sydney) Out of the Blue Mountains we come .........
With a jeep adventure ... wanted us so after a car look for the way to Adelaide. I've rhody fresh then taken over. The girls were allowed to go shopping, and I was able to relax for a matching car inquire. Susan has a tent in which three persons had space. Thus, it was planned that I should sleep in the car, and the three Maedels in the tent. Thus, it could be a bit larger one car. Preferably a combination with a large trunk. Quite Melbourne scoured no Combined for the next ten days Available. At Thrifty (Economical) I have found the best deal. Was there already but, after my tour of Melbourne, closed. Does that on Thursday (24.02.03) pretty early to get out and equal to Thrifty. The car was not available but in turn, have thus again get an upgrade. A Ford Territory, 4WD. Not bad, even more space. Car was ready to leave around noon, there you go ... I was allowed to drive us around the city. By Geelong, the Great Ocean Road. In Torquay, it was time. 300 km winding road, and mostly on the coast, should follow. Have loaded stops, this reason alone, so we could relax our muscles seat. Even with the jump a stop at a golf course the kangaroos between the players had to be inserted. Have got to try in Lorne evening a YHA hostel. A hostel between birds, ringed by cockatoos. The next day we wanted to insert a hiking rhody fresh day. Thus are a four-hour round trip in Shoak National Park overflowed. Passed the evening the Twelve Apostles, before even inserted a short stop at Loch Ard Gorge, where the vessel "Loch Ard" is shattered and there were only two survivors. rhody fresh Tents was announced. Port Campbell there was a camp which was reasonably well equipped and is just six miles from the Twelve Apostles. Tent set up quickly, and I could still sleep with the Maedels in the tent. Ne was still chilly night. Twelve Apostles of next morning ... of which there are really only eleven. Huge rocks that have arisen in the course of the tides and now have to resist the surf alone. On the way back, an Australian hedgehog us a Echidna, ran by the way. Authorized us lunch on the beach of Loch Ard Gorge. Short stop at London Bridge, but which now consists only of a Brueckenbogen because the Verbindungsstueck is eingestuerzt to the mainland in 1990. From Warrnambool our route went further inland, which is to Halls Gap, a town in the heart of the Grampians. On the way we had to make a stop at a Cheese Factory, where we arrived in the usual enjoy a cheese rhody fresh tasting. I bought more for four US dollars 2kg Huechnchenfluegel. Good bargain, I had at least thought. rhody fresh Halls Gap arrived, set up the tent. Cold again. Then grilled us on an electric grill 1kg of the poultry. Not really yummy, will not happen to me again. From inside the tent. It was the coldest night I have ever spent in a tent. I had only my thin sheet sleeping bag. On Sunday we have a really great and cozy Backpackers found. Tim's Place. Including breakfast. Two nights booked. Betty, a slightly older lady was responsible rhody fresh for the cleanliness, and really like a female Meisterpropper. Have traversed by car, including the Balconies, which are overhanging rock ledges on this day some lookouts. If you have been precedes to the top right to only jungle. Was worth an experience. Another highlight of the day was the Mc Kenzie Falls, probably the most beautiful waterfall that we have seen so far in Australia. At night there came a Bissell table tennis. The next day I made myself on the way to the Pinnacles. I still only got away to twelve, then unfortunately the middle of the biggest heat. The girls wanted to go today trying out something wheel, why not, for it is even a Bissell variety and I can run my own pace. Barely gone half an hour flits the first snake past me. I had angehoert me a Glenn Miller Cd and had seen until quite late slip past me. First of pretty scared, rhody fresh but then interested seen behind her. Discman then it first time rather re-wrapped, so you can hear better what is happening around you. Pretty uphill climb to the Pinnacles, always hoc

No comments:

Post a Comment