Thursday, July 31, 2014

After spnm start at the Arnold Classic yildiz park istanbul Amateur naizvodnci Tom Bure, Luk Osladi


Amateur Mr. Olympia yildiz park istanbul 2011: How to fight ei Amateur Mr. Olympia 2011? Image Gallery of Photos from the presentation semifinle Tom Mach before departure (interview) Exclusive Interview yildiz park istanbul with Tom Bure: After the end Amateur Mr. Olympia 2011 (audio) after the end en Amateur Mr. Olympia 2011 (text) British Grand Prix 2011: Tom Bure starts on profesionln British GP! Photos from the presentation Interview with Tom selecting the semifinle Yates, Santonja, Vomka and Bure (video interviews)
After spnm start at the Arnold Classic yildiz park istanbul Amateur naizvodnci Tom Bure, Luk Osladil, Marek Vomka, Michal Sitter, Kateina Kyptová and Jana Stckelov intend to start to put vznamnou competition - 1st Amateur IFBB Mr. Olympia, which is vrmci Grand Prix profesionl con her this vkend. Vichni it is on the way and Eskmo sedmilennmtmu is msto Honzy Kubka tentokrt Tom Mach, who originally plnoval start at the Arnold Classic yildiz park istanbul in the USA, but nepzniv circumstances he bohuel zkily way. How probhala Tom Leton pprava, learns vnsledujcm interview. Tomi when the own UVS born mylenka pipravit at this year's Mr. Olympia amatr in Londn? It's a dream vaeho are met, cle, which vzvodn bodybuilding MTE, or is it somehow motivation sp The need for further progress, zlepovn the? Londnmmrd, here adu fanouk mm and m, e there will be a super atmosfra. He gave reasons is the NAME. I Dv sludge, e'll zvodit the Mr. Olympia, but no one's Nevil, I'll be able kat, I e zvodil the Mr. Olympia. (Smch) when placing these comers acting on my birthday. The purpose of the event is tto nasbrat zkuenosti apiuit from our more nejlepch zvodnk. The only one, so I can srovnvat stmi best lines that I will be able to stick together. If I'm not mistaken, you plnoval originally i start the Arnold Amateur in USA. But in the end you esk right chybl. Piblil you like some reasons, which led vs ktto you change? I do not regret, e nezastnil you? On SUCH comers I too pl start a stle ZSTV mm dream once There is soutn boards to build. I could not zastnit of single-family yildiz park istanbul reasons. And if I went to the USA, so only the del for me zskal VCE zkuenost from profk. SUCH leak a very cenm, and if I really insist on them to start, I want to zastnit The maximum-ready with what I have this year the first of a family ch reasons could not. Missed the List was for vs undoubtedly SPCH - the title of Master absolutnho all, Krishna R umstn for the championship and Europe ... I Etla OVS , e have a master degree absolutnho yildiz park istanbul all he donated to St. manelce birthday. It is quite nice and originln yildiz park istanbul drek. (SMV) to a particular young happy e? When I slbil, I had to meet. (Smch) How probhala total vaepprava ped Londnem? It was in accordance PLNU, or encountered any solid complications? Health to problems I ground, but I ppravu complicated sthovn and "politics" in the family. Throughout ppravy I udroval form around 110 kg with Malm podkonho fat percentage. Cviil am the same, I did not nezkouel yildiz park istanbul LIGHTNING, dn experiments. I Trninky MLA at the end of the day, because I have many ml zaizovn around. The doplk I Uval standard vivov supplements from XXtreme Nutrition, for example. their protein, glutamine, Nitro, BCAA and on. The food I adjusted according yildiz park istanbul to the form. mvce closer to the date leak, I tmvce of svho jdelnku vyazoval fats. Food is skldala pedevmz protein (meat) and carbohydrate (re, potatoes, oatmeal Vlok). Sm thorns, or MTE svho sparring? yildiz park istanbul SNKM you consult your ppravu on-comers, or the DTE sm? And many of the pekvap, trnoval I vtinou smaprkrt I zatrnoval with unbelievably bodybuilder Kristnou Tomaschov that could jtvem pkladem your hard disciplnou. I've Nicmn ml est zatrnovat so in Professional Gym with vynikajcmzvodnkem a really nice guy Paul Fabkem. koda just e live so far away. It would be my equivalent park. I could spout on mon went Remzi. How zvldte diet? Are you the type that TM must really yildiz park istanbul get through, or you u for the LTA settled apedsoutn ppravu taken as the Sunday mouthfuls of life? Diet zvldm quite a time, but this year I left it to the last chvli, due to stress, as I stated in my. The total take ppravu the comers of the condominium as a connector zvldm this time. Psyche is a vertically on family well-being. The mind, therefore, e sp're fine, just kterho NCO for words zmry or pichzej Obas and the sort of conditions where you stmv m pratil yildiz park istanbul hang out and vykalal at it, when you who: A lot! No, it's MJ Life. It's what you do want, m the Sunday mouthfuls of life, get rid of. How will this year over 100 kg category? Vm, e last year you have to ventilate under balanced boundaries above and below 100 kg, eventually decided in a pi out to ME. I will start in the over 100 kg, protoeu I vtto VZE soutil ammclem is to stick together, which means building

No comments:

Post a Comment