Sunday, July 6, 2014

On the other hand, apart from that, you can take the plane to go to the United States, again ordere


But, I am, but I thought 's what the shit I thought and Jan good prefer no salt from the second time (the first time, but there is what is attracted somehow, it's had completely come to like it when I drank second time was).
On the other hand, apart from that, you can take the plane to go to the United States, again ordered a tomato juice, it jumped up (or about 1/3 so) and had a drink while poured into paper cups while chatter to big of a can, it is passed. It will not be there a little riding do such of salty. I wonder which Americans whether the taste extreme salt or whether had heard so I tomato juice (pre-morning luxite market) (and I wonder if such as use to dilute the gin. Anyway salt was works too much) a long time ago .
2004 | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Generated by tDiary version 3.2.1 Powered by Ruby version 2.1.1-p76

No comments:

Post a Comment