Saturday, October 26, 2013

Anna writes about the myth of the ugly feminist. What is ugly is the subjective, but it is interest


Anna writes about the myth of the ugly feminist. What is ugly is the subjective, but it is interesting that according to the media and the prevailing ideals automatically considered ugly if you choose away the razor and makeup. nekkanti sea foods And are you angry about injustices so it's just a question that you can not get a man. That says quite a lot about this perception that a woman's value lies in that she can get a man. The women's greatest ambition is to get a man. And anything else I may find interesting is this notion nekkanti sea foods that unshaven women would be victims of a kind of anti-ideals. That we fail plane to fit. (Among femisterna) And we have a need to make a deal out of our own body hair. A bit like that provocative, nekkanti sea foods "look at us we have hair" as well. We are well damn not fourteen bass anymore, is it? Are there any normal adult woman who still have that kind of need to hear to after passing puberty? As just unshaven nekkanti sea foods (or ugly feminist) I meet, however, quite a lot of interesting reactions from my surroundings. Apparently it is incredibly provocative for many to opt out of the plane and many seem to experience it like you "rub your hair in your face" on them as soon as you lift your arm. (Much like amningsfobikerna and their constant "women who throw your tits in my face" arguments nekkanti sea foods as soon as you feed the kid). It is the constant questions from the environment, "but why?" and when you answer, you get told that you are trying to get attention "amen who bryyyyr themselves?" (Yes you obviously)
Becomes ... a little surprised that a girl like you in his wildest imagination could not realize nekkanti sea foods that people in the social utopia, Sweden would be upset over such a detached action, and also post it on the front page of her presentation. I'm surprised. I consider this a bit like with breastfeeding, it is a part of the body that are private. I think that people really respond is not your hair, it's yours certainly ingenious, but not always very discreet way of saying that the rest of us are wrong. With your image with underarm hair you say, clearly, that the women who do not really victims, and I do not think people in general with a picture like that and being questioned, and called for sacrifices. - Hypersensitive idiot on FL People take apparently my natural body as a personal insult. And I can honestly say I never met a single unshaven woman who is looking to provoke or make a deal out of it at all. There is enough in the viewer (see the quote as a response to a picture I had on my presentation on FL) and its interpretation. / Proud natural, unshaven, unvarnished and angry disgust feminist
For me, it's about convenience. I'm not extremely hairy and can live with that body hair I have. Sometimes I wax legs and armpits, including shaving a little bit depending on what I feel like. Bikini line itches like FAN when it grows out, I usually avoid it. I may be a forest troll but a very beautiful one. Congratulations to the feet return!
Just a thought - How many parents of young children have the energy, desire or time to shave at all? / A hairy småbarnsmamma ps. I really do not understand the hysteria surrounding nekkanti sea foods breastfeeding. I have received comments that I should breastfeed nekkanti sea foods her son on the toilet if we're sitting in a coffee shop, the gods, who wants to see tits when you have coffee?
yes that's odd, that people who provoked not take it all too often rests with them. myself I do not understand how you have the energy to get upset over other people's hair haha quite comical really. I think you are amazingly nekkanti sea foods stylish indeed!
I shave my underarms. I enjoy it. If you do not, so do not touch it myself. I do not understand how people can go around saying that you should be happy with herself and her body and everything and then condemn someone who likes to be natural. nekkanti sea foods It is quite bizarre. No, if you ask me, I think that as adults nekkanti sea foods should be allowed to choose for yourself without being judged. Childishness is what it is. / Proud, sometimes makeup and usually shaved teaterapa
Great written! : Thumbup: I by all means use the epilator very diligently, not so much for what others think, but because I myself feel that my health improved asevärt nekkanti sea foods if I keep the hair away. I can still feel many times that I some days did not always have the energy or want to use it and shit completely holy in it and wandering around more hairy limbs and armpits. nekkanti sea foods It will be up to each one how you want your body, hair or no hair, with or without makeup and so on.
"Girls with underarm hair is that guys with tampons in the ass. Unnatural." It made me who counterarguments when I surmulnat bit on my sister's boyfriend when he was disgusted over an unshaven woman on television. Understand the attitude to women like that will help ...
Have hårfobi when it comes to MY body (except for hair on the head and eyelashes / eyebrows etc ...

No comments:

Post a Comment