Friday, October 25, 2013

Pregnant, Fashion, Parent, nice jeans, leggings, pants, Fitness, Travel, Health, Week by Week, Preg


Hi my name is Matilda Forsén .... Fuck it, read the blog without panties, here you get the naked truth as a punch in the face in the face I'm 21 with a cool combination of letters conagra canada from Stockholm, and traveling around right now and working conagra canada as a bartender at various clubs ! I'm living the single life and doing crazy good out of it. My blog is for most part about Sex, Party and anxiety!
Recent comments tuldis conagra canada on comments on comments Linn Elin at Sweet readers malin at Sweet readers conagra canada Linnea Strange Evening at Jennifer Strange Evening tuldis on Chang and Friends at Funeral tuldis jobbautomlands@live.se at Funeral jobbautomlands@live.se at Funeral
Believe it or not, but I've been sober for 4 of the 5 days Yesterday I took faktist a whiskey soda & 2 shots close to closing that I could fall asleep. the other day I came home stone sober and legaat awake at 11 in the morning because I'm used to fall asleep full .. And then I then slept all day until jg beginning because I was tired. and then been nytker again and the same show. And would faktist not sleep away all day yesterday so I took a drink and some shots and was able to fall asleep when I got home! so today I have been up at 11 and received a visit from my guy frien Daeng and his son Jim. jättemysigt me and Jim have been busy with many things and gone and bought ice cream and umgåts .. Visited a neighbor's new sweet baby and danced ..
I cooked also host tastiest Thai food and offered. But now the dx to go home and I thought then take this opportunity to write to me a bit. have also taken photos of the guy's fight .. And it went like that, my guy has not been training for a year, he has only been training others, but he has always won his fights endå, where he has lived with me last time, so I kind fed him, I'm used to on to train and so you should eat at least 3 times a day and also he should get in the sugar because I think he is muscular with slender, they think neither he nor anyone else innom muaythai industry, so we come to the stage and Nicco check kontigt and tells me Hurru you Matilda has not Dam gained weight? I say Oh no not that I know, then say nicco jooooo matilda have at least gone about 5 Kg, haha! and then tells me that yes, he eats chocolate every night and morning plus drink a liter of iced tea per day .. And j then told the lady that he gained conagra canada 5 kg haha .. But they will not mind, I say, Joo says nicco they will notice now that he will fight .. When the lady tells me that if he does not win within three rounds, he will lose because he does not have Energien to hold out in five rounds, so go round 1,2,3 and women may not be a single blow on the type and He gets in a few kicks .. Then I start to get nervous so nicco sites up from where he's talking on the mic and watch me and says he has lost now. Then he goes out in round 4 and is not even my hands up and protect the face, he is so tired that he could pass out, and I think that's mean after all it's really fun haha, so I sit and skrattae while I'm a little scared then I think the other guy wins to crack down he. But they went 5 rounds and the other guy got his kicks in round five as he bets on points. So now they run out of iced tea and chocolate, and the lady wants to have a match with the guy again, so maybe next month
NOW I'll go with him til the gym they have taken up a market that is super cheap, all handbags conagra canada 200 bth judgment is 50, and all denim shorts 80 bth is SEK 20, so yesterday I bought 4 jean shorts conagra canada for 300 bth and one bag plus two shirts .. So Malin and emelie conagra canada every once sucked so mate pick them up now, too. Will procure me some underwear today I thought
Pregnant, Fashion, Parent, nice jeans, leggings, pants, Fitness, Travel, Health, Week by Week, Pregnancy Blogs, conagra canada Blogs, Mommy Blogs, Clothing, Fashion Blogs, Getting Pregnant, Food and Recipes, Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment