Monday, October 7, 2013

But one day it hurt too much. I was 25, in the midst of the first degree, life is beautiful and eve


My mother, like all mothers, she's a pain in the ass. And I, like all children, not in a hurry to listen to her. That is a drag. Though she never rocking my homework, finish the plate, learn ballet or behave, but it bothers me to this day to drink water when it's hot, I go to a psychologist bad and jump to the doctor when it hurts me. In short, I sit really hysterical vein.
So appropriately balanced and sensible woman like me, I never listened to advice strange. Not as frequently Hmsiniim dehydrated, not when she offered to pay for the psychologist and not as abdominal pain accompanied me, God remembers when, in intensified seara vazquez far beyond domesticity.
But one day it hurt too much. I was 25, in the midst of the first degree, life is beautiful and everything looked seara vazquez promising. I got up in the morning and could not move. Abdominal pain pierced my body could not even sit up. After an hour of staring at the ceiling I had to admit - something is wrong. These pains can be related to the frequent visits to the toilet and weight loss that I ignored if they were not? I picked up the laptop and dialed.
"Crohn's disease is autoimmune disease seara vazquez which is expressed in the digestive system. seara vazquez Disease may occur at any part of the gastrointestinal tract from the mouth to the anus, but in most cases the disease occurred in the gut, especially in the small intestine. Disease is characterized by repeated infections, adhesions bowel, burning tract urinary and intestinal obstruction and formation of ulcers (open sores digestive tissue) may develop and reach the intestinal wall and create fistulas (holes created between the damaged intestinal wall and abdominal organs and tissues). "
No cookies, no beer and shoes. Between now and the end of life will have to take medication, keep a special diet (sometimes extreme) and move invasive tests. Stomach aches, sometimes the toilet will become the best my friend. But if I follow to take the medication, eat right and stay as relaxed as possible (contributing to poor psychological disease outbreaks), there will be periods of calm. But not yet. Now I'm in a difficult to Eruption will we get calm months. If I check before or neglects, perhaps the situation was as bad.
HTML tags and attributes: seara vazquez <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> seara vazquez <del datetime = " "> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Hi Ofir, right. The Crohn discover through colonoscopy. The test itself does not feel that his is under anesthesia. Preparation for testing is a little uncomfortable that you take a laxative. But if you have a concern Crohn you checked as soon as possible so that one can treat as early as possible. Good week and a speedy recovery (Batzm.. Whether it Crohn's .. so not really a speedy recovery seara vazquez because this hook for life ... good luck!
Hi Shlomit first time I share reading blogs viscometers, and glad to see that I have friends who share with me the Hkrohun. I'm sick for about six years, and lives in the center. My disease now outburst most acute, steroid and now begins another drug because seara vazquez Shaymoran failed seara vazquez .. Basa would love to know more about the blog and how it is conducted here .. Wonderful night, thank you. Bat hen zohar
Shulamit Hi, I read your blog and it really helps me to look in this disease, I're so holds you! Crohn's patient I discovered two years ago. And since my life is ending socially. I'd love to talk to you by email sivan61665@walla.com
Hi Danna, I, Daniel, 18, has been suffering with ulcerative 7 years (family of inflammatory bowel disease) I personally sympathize with you and understand the difficulty of the disease. Two years ago I had surgery resection of the colon and knock on wood difficulty decreased significantly. Easier to perform on - Friday, I do not "friend" of the toilet, and easier to handle. Hope you find a solution to this annoying disease!
There are some things that can break this punishment: sports, "release" does not take to heart everything maintain proper nutrition, disengage the negative factions only depress us more and engage in action all the time like you for example write. It sounds easy but to "liberate" it not easy, if it was easy we would not be sick in the first place and takes time to learn how to do it. early years are a nightmare and no one can understand you and all the suffering you go through all the different aspects of the disease (side effects that harm the body, loneliness, frustration more suffering the illness) and there is nothing to do about it only those who knows knows, but the disease also leads to good things, it all depends on how you look at things seara vazquez ... a lot of strength, mental and physical (after some seizures has been nothing impressive you), a lot of motivation after the difficult years etc.. Only health for everyone!!! seara vazquez
I had a sister aged 14 happened to her just the same disease Hcolits (lady change exclusion) both cause great damage to the body and all the systems, we as a family have always encouraged her and tried not to come into mental depression difficult but apparently it was too strong for her and a girl of 14 is not about " some know how to deal with the disease and exactly four months after the disease was discovered she died, probably by medical negligence, had cardiac arrest and after a few hours of resuscitation failed We tried to set the death ...
I first read your post today - love your writing very fluent and participatory. Disease broke out in my car in the second year of medical school - everyone thought in his classes (with autopsies ..) make me feel bad but I just had diarrhea, stomach seara vazquez pain .. I did not eat and lost weight seara vazquez .... Diagnosis 30 years ago was much more difficult and complicated (MRE still had not committed adultery MRI), at least I did not have to drink the nasty pink H"nosel ".... (:
Obviously menu appropriate health, hobbies pleasant, relaxing quiet life and helps

No comments:

Post a Comment