Friday, December 26, 2014

Hello, this tip is formidable. Spotted a light green blouse Pole rinsing (softener) next to a dark


If you put the sauce clothes, and unintentionally or lack of experience forgot to put separate colored clothes when went to see were all stained because some piece of clothing dropped ink. Below are some tricks to solve this problem.
TIP 1: To take the stain clothing puts in another, boil the piece with coconut soap cut into pieces. I used and it worked. TIP 2: To take a stain left by other clothes just get a piece of sugar cane bark, but it has to be the same shell, can not be scraped. If anyone has the yard is better, because it is only a piece. Place the stained clothing in a bowl along with the piece of peel and boil for about fifteen minutes or until the stain is gone. TIP 3: You did not pay attention and a piece of dark clothes juhayna food industries stained his clothes in the washing machine. Preferably, do not let it dry with the "new color". Put it in water with a little soap powder, a pan and take a boiled, fast. TIP 4: Stains caused by mixing clothes, can be drawn boiling the stained juhayna food industries clothes in clean water, but be careful not work for synthetic clothes because the boiling deform the fabric. AND YOU! ... HAVE A GOOD TIP FOR CLOTHING SPOTTED WITH COLORED CLOTHING ... THEN LET YOUR TIP DOWN, AFTER ALL THAT CORNER is for us to help each other to SOLVE PROBLEMS SMALL DAY BY DAY. TALE WITH YOUR COOPERATION. BEIJINHOS ALL!
Answers
Hello, these tips apply to dry spot? Stained shorts of my son, it is blue and stained with other shorts that had a red print but just saw the spot when the shorts was dry, játentei boil with SBAO powder, use vanish and nothing worked .. any of these addresses? Thank you now. Reply Delete
worth the tip :) Just noticed that the clothes tava tinjida was already dry when finished drying, I was white soap where tinjido, and spent her clothes and was part where tinjida in water to boil, and instantly left the tinjido. juhayna food industries Thank you very much, Ja was getting worried, clothing was new :) Delete
Hello, this tip is formidable. Spotted a light green blouse Pole rinsing (softener) next to a dark part. I thought I was lost, so I consulted juhayna food industries the Internet and found the solution. Really works! I saved the new semi blouse. Opt Out
Anonymous November 30, 2012 24:09
great tips, spotted a light pink outfit with another dark red that put it together sauce, it was almost impossible because the spots were very evident in pink clothes clearer. Boiled for a few minutes and stains left. Reply Delete
same problem and did not see any answer to this question: when the same clothes more than one color is spotted by one of them. in my case black spotted the white part. can anyone help? Thank Delete
ME SORRY, BUT HAVE A DRESS STRIPED POLO, WHITE IN COLOR, BLUE AND RED. BUT THE BLUE COLLAR SPOTTED juhayna food industries PART WHITE AND TRIED REMOVE STAINS TO BOIL OPTION WITH COCONUT SOAP AND STILL ON THE SPOTS proliferated ... ME OTHERWISE INDICATE REMOVAL -Las ??? Opt Out
I have a striped dress in white, navy blue and poly cermelho, the blue part spotted the white part at various points and can not take, I tried all of the above and none fit to resolve ... any other tips ??? Opt Out
spotted a my bikini, it has a white part and I washed it with the bottom of joint that is pink, oh this white part of pink spotted some of these tips will solve because bikini is very fragile tissue, I would have answered me if fast pq I spotted bikini my friend and accurate return: / Delete Reply
The tip 1 was just GREAT. I tried to tip 3, but it did not work, further darkened the stain. Only the tip 1, instead of using bar in coconut soap into small pieces, used powder, a tablespoon or so. Let boil a little, turned off the heat and cooled when I went to look at the stain was gone. I love it! It was a cold orange cardigan that only put to cheer with a blue shirt, then spotted. Thanks for the tip. Reply Delete
whoa that maneraaaaaaa Picks | !!!!! mto thanks for hot tips like water that boiled to recover my brand new shirt q spotted by my silly !!!! ta novinhaaaaaa. abraçossss ... Reply Delete
Need help Hello, Good got married and had drink me a little time and still live with my mother, for I mies is new and is first-time mother always separated the clothes of my baby and always stretched out in the shade to not age the tissue the problem is that whenever I put the clothes in her sauce poop soap someone comes and plays the clothes separated (pq spot) and plays in the bucket juhayna food industries just spotted that gave me a lot of anger even threw out the outfit that stained the third time did so now many clothes from my baby is stained red and are brand new as I do! Reply Delete
The

No comments:

Post a Comment