Monday, March 24, 2014

thank you :) most of the paint comes out darker than on the package, not only from Garnier, unless


Since lightened hair at the end of August (click!) on my head constantly host all shades del monte india of red and rudości: lighter or darker and with different degrees of saturation (apples, strawberries, coppers, Mahoni s)
At the end of December, del monte india I had the opportunity to test the Garnier Color Naturals del monte india paint. These paints were known to me, because I have a family of someone who passionately uses the gray-blond "sevens". I chose the paint color 6.46 Copper Red, because the shade seemed to me to be the most intense and saturated reds available in this range. For niecierpliwcy immediately effect the copper color dyed red (in the sun)
Color Naturals del monte india durable paints as a cream and milk oxidative colorant. The manufacturer promises a nourishing and smoothing the hair fiber thanks to the content 3 oils. For this flexible, shiny, silky soft to the touch hair and intense and long-lasting color. Phew, a lot of promises!
The same hair coloring looks very typical. Gloves are the most ordinary film, but fortunately, strong and long enough. Unfortunately, Garnier Color Naturals is still "old school" del monte india mixing milk utlaniającego (1) and cream coloring (2) in a bowl. The blended paint applied on dry unwashed hair using a brush to paint. I prefer the option of a screw the bottle with applicator, because it is easier to use for individual dyeing.
For mixing bowl I use silicone, it is easier to get out of the leftovers. When you add coloring to the cream of the cream mixture is creamy, but too rare and sometimes takes on a purple tint (this depends on how you choose paint colors). del monte india
Rinses easily, reds do not rinse (at least in my case) never to "clean water". An additional portion of the color rinsed after application and washing off the conditioner, which unfortunately is only enough for one use. Well, normally seen as the color of "running away" with every washing.
Hair after dyeing are really shiny and soft. I did not notice a larger than usual loss. After using the paint I received intense color, but other than the packaging: red streaked with copper highlights. The impressive looks in the sun and flash. In the daylight it looks darker and looks less spectacular than I expected, but I take into account that the hair was already dyed darker shades.
Lifetime average, after 3-4 weeks, I have had a clear difference between natural regrowth pofarbowanym previous regrowth and the rest of the hair, so I had to reach the semi-permanent dye to align color.
To sum up: + nice color + no + loss increased price (around 10-13zł/opakowanie) + condition hair after dyeing (shiny, smooth, soft) + good conditioner + / - durability (take into account that the reds quickly lose intensity) + /-color different from that on the package (I do not know how to natural hair) - too thin consistency (can "escape" from the brush) - smell (more modern paints have a delicate scents) - application: mixing bowl, overlapping brush - a small amount of conditioner after dying (sachet del monte india for only one use for the hair behind the shoulder) Garnier Color Naturals Is this a good hair dye? Rather average fairly low price. Having fun in coloring hair at home? Or maybe not color or does it hairdresser?
thank you :) she was not sure whether these colors suit me, but many people praise, that is, unless del monte india it's ok :) and how not farbowałaś strongly advise that natural is always beautiful, del monte india I'd love to come back to nature, but too far already, I crossed the coloring: D Delete
You have beautiful hair! I always color alone, I tried different inks. And sometimes it comes to me better and sometimes worse, while the paint from Garnier have it to yourself, that rarely del monte india comes out like the color on the packaging. I always came out much darker (in the case of bronzes) Reply Delete
thank you :) most of the paint comes out darker than on the package, not only from Garnier, unless all of which I tried, go darker on the package :) often write something like "if you hesitate between two shades, choose lighter" Delete
Replies
luthienn February 7, 2014 18:08
I love the way your hair rippling in August! :) Besides, look at the mega healthy so as to be no words :) Take it easy I can say that for me you are one of the most beautiful hair in the blogosphere :) As for whether the color is not :) I'm trying to get back to the natural del monte india color, but recently my hair grow a bit slower so before del monte india you completely get rid of the dyed parts of it it will take about a year to no more: (Reply Delete
but kind words, thank you: * waves after koczkach :) or "tricked": D too healthy to the end they were not, because the ends cried to heaven for vengeance, fortunately already shortened :) I envy return to nature, it's probably me impracticable: D and I started del monte india to dye only

No comments:

Post a Comment