Saturday, March 22, 2014

The original packaging has been slightly modified, has come a permanent new (though as some sources


There is no doubt that essential Alterry urodowej forced their way into the blogosphere by storm. At one point I saw them on most blogs, not to say that I was quite concerned that opening the refrigerator, do not suddenly jump out of it. ;) I admit that even when I have visited in my makeup bag, I asked myself the question: what's the their phenomenon? In simple configurations, smell, action and perhaps at a low price? Using them a few months I could get an idea that I'd like to introduce you to today's post. Just before the final back-end rossmannowe essential to invite you to a subjective review of what I think about them, how I use them and that I liked the most. :)
The original packaging has been slightly modified, has come a permanent new (though as some sources say, next to the new shelves will be available even old versions). Applicator has changed: a handy little spout (plastic cap) turned into a convenient pump. Changing to a big plus, but I wish the detriment del monte canned tomatoes of our pockets: del monte canned tomatoes for the convenience of the application will have to pay an additional 5 zł. Much? Few? Hmm, I think it could be less. However, I know that this change makes me very happy, because what you like, but shaking the oil with the glass bottle did not like very much.
So far, three oils (Almond & Papaya, Lime & Olive, Pomegranate & Avocado) 13,49 zł cost, while most rich in ingredients Birch & Orange 17,49 zł. The volume of each to 100 ml. Packaging pump is a remnant of the Pac zulowo del monte canned tomatoes - the sculptures czkowym oil Alverde [review]. Alterra shall have the same
Overall, the smell of oil refer to as fruity and sweet. The most I enjoyed much orange, fresh, but still a sweet birch oil & Orange. I liked the Almond & Papaya - for me the candy like a box of fudge. Interesting is also juicy citrus, perhaps the least sweet of the four Lime & Olive. About Pomegranate & Avocado oil, I can say that the initial enthusiasm smell (something like juicy raspberries, strawberries) turned into discouragement. del monte canned tomatoes After a week of the smell began to remind me of spoiled sour fruit compote. For other oils such a radical change in the reception took place.
The differences del monte canned tomatoes are actually small, but they are. It seems to me that the three oils (Almond & Papaya, Lime & Olive, Pomegranate & Avocado) have a consistency similar - they are quite rare, light (like eg the pure sweet almond oil or apricot / peach). Slightly thicker oil seemed to me that I like the most, that is, Birch & Orange (reminds me of the great density of oil plum). It also has a much more intense shade than the rest (but does not affect the course staining of the skin).
If you've been following closely del monte canned tomatoes blogs entries are probably know that my skin on the body is out of the normal - does not suffer from the general tension, dehydration, do not need lubrication cowieczornego lotions / oils, and not counting przesuszeń local, I think that is pretty good. Unlike in the case of the face - pretty much plagued by the frost and wind, and therefore requires a solid hydration and nutrition. My profile urodowy located HERE.
The profile of my skin I mentioned due to the point of absorption. Namely essential Alterry not absorbed in the body like I wanted to. Even after a bath soap with SLS (which is slightly drying of my skin) feel quite sticky, greasy film that does not go away within 15 minutes. Always wipe part of the towel and then with a pair of pajamas. Slightly better is a matter for the face - here absorption is at a good level, it makes me wiping reflex after 15 minutes of application. I wonder if in possession of a skin / dry skin oils are absorbed better?
Birch & Orange - cellulite Glycine Soya Oil (soybean oil), Simmondsia chinesis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil), Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (oil, apricot kernel oil), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (olive oil), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (grapeseed oil ), Persea Gratissima Oil (avocado oil), Limonene, Betula Alba Leaf Extract (extract from the leaves of the birch), Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil (macadamia oil), Ruscus Aculeatus Extract (extract, butcher's broom), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil (oil of orange sweet), Citrus Nobilis Oil (oil of tangerine peel), Parfum, chinesis Seed Extract Actinidia (kiwi seed extract), Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (Oil of sea-buckthorn berries), Tocopherol (vitamin del monte canned tomatoes E), Citrus Medica Limonum del monte canned tomatoes Peel Oil (oil lemon), Citrus Aurantifolia Oil (lime oil), Helianthus Annus Seed Oil (sunflower del monte canned tomatoes oil), Helianthus Annus Seed Oil * (sunflower oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract del monte canned tomatoes (Rosemary Extract), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary oleoresin), Citral, Linalool, Geraniol. Almond & Papaya - massage - "charity, relaxed Care" Glycine Soja Oil (soybean oil), Ricinus communis del monte canned tomatoes S

No comments:

Post a Comment