Friday, March 21, 2014

Unfortunately, I did not have this type of soap before, so I have no idea whether the color should


Soap from Aleppo has become quite a popular cosmetic in recent times, it is no wonder that I am a lover of all gels, cleansing, and I really wanted to try it out. Of course, soap was on my "be pleased to-list" but then proposed to test the selected soap from the shop offers marsylskie.pl came Ms. Iwona. There could be no other choice than soap with laurel oil.
I know that many people recommend began their adventure with these soaps from lower oil content of lauric, but I decided on a powerful strike. My skin after discontinuation of hormonal pills and creams with acids playing tricks on me.
NOTE! The oil content in the above lauric Aleppo soap is between 40 and 45%. When specifying the oil content on the label of the manufacturer is obliged to take into account the ever less value - in this case it is 40%.
Aleppo soap is produced based on olive oil with lauric oil (40%), and therefore does not cause allergies, and used regularly soothes dry skin and leaves it well moisturized. It is perfumed, naturally smells laurel oil and olive oil.
100% biodegradable
Bar of soap we receive is 200 g and the greatness quietly enough for a year if not longer. Soap is a very, very efficient. I cut a strip of total width of about 2 cm and has not yet been used up, and I use every day for more than 1.5 months.
Soap has a rather distinctive smell that annoyed me in the beginning but now I have to admit that I liked it. The soap does not foam up very much, but great cleanses the skin, which under her fingers until squeaks with cleanliness. Still no facial cleansing gel gave no such effect. Be careful to not get soap in your eyes, because the awful tweaks.
Soap despite strong cleaning is not dried out my skin tight and all traces of surprises heal much faster. Soap so far did not stop the problems with acne but I'm going to use them still, but every 2-3 days. It works perfectly la galvanina spa well for washing the entire body. I thought that the skin will be so strong cleaning quickly desiccate, but none of these things is not happening. The skin is soft and moisturized.
Ms. Iwona (marsylskie.pl store owner) has prepared a surprise for readers of my blog. For orders over 50 zł for password: cud_miod receive a 10% discount. Code is valid from today until the end of September.
I refer to the store, which is the exclusive distributor of French brand Le Chatelard 1802. It has a wide range of Marseilles soap straight from the manufacturer. la galvanina spa It also has a wide selection of original Syrian from Aleppo soap (soap are signed by French producers who have their factories la galvanina spa in Syria, and we work with them directly), natural oils, deodorants ałunowych, cosmetic clays, shower gels and cosmetics from the Dead Sea. Everything is imported by us directly from France or just with Syria. Maybe you will find something for yourself la galvanina spa :)
Reply
Aleppo soap is a wonderful, natural cosmetic. I already use it for many years and probably for a long time I was using. This soap in the pictures is some suspiciously dark. Never with this is not met. My soaps have always been lighter, but it probably stems from the fact that the soap has not been tested by the manufacturer properly dried (you can see exactly la galvanina spa the picture of the cross-sectional mydełkiem). And this information about the soap is 40-45% laurel oil. If the manufacturer states that the soap has 40% should la galvanina spa be 40%. No manufacturer or distributor la galvanina spa placing soap into the European market decides to do so, to his produnt had a different composition than that indicated on the label. That would be illegal and would expose him to a lot of problems. After all, I heartily recommend the use of Aleppo soap, because it is worth it :-) Reply Delete
Unfortunately, I did not have this type of soap before, so I have no idea whether the color should actually be lighter, but nothing bad happens after washing so I hope that color does not matter. Remove la galvanina spa
Just to be clear - presented la galvanina spa Aleppo soap is original. His color does not show anything podjerzanego. Aleppo soaps color depends on the quality of the ingredients, the degree of dryness, and production cubes. Therefore it is very often the soap individual la galvanina spa manufacturers differ from each color, and even smell. Typically, the higher the percentage of soap laurel oil are ciemnejsze from the outside (but there is no rule). Inside of course remain green, since the interior can not be oxidized. This is something completely normal and proves its originality and high percentages. As a distributor we got the official notice from the manufacturer about the content of lauric oil soap 40%, which can range up to 45% (but not required!) And this information served la galvanina spa as MANUFACTURER,

No comments:

Post a Comment