Saturday, June 28, 2014

Homemade granola makes me very often. It is so much tastier than the store and you can choose your


Homemade granola makes me very often. It is so much tastier than the store and you can choose your favorite ingredients. I like having cinnamon in my granola and often I have also in coconut. By this time I actually excluded the coconut, so good here too. I make homemade granola Regularly. It is so much tastier vyapar capital market partners than store bought and you can choose your favorite ingredients. I like having cinnamon in my granola, and thwart I have overpriced coconut. By this time I actually excluded the coconut, but it was still good.
1 cup cranberries
Combine everything, except the cranberries in a bowl. Pour the mixture on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake at 150C for 25-30 minutes. Stir after 15 minutes. The color Should be golden brown. Remove from oven and stir in cranberries. Cool completely before putting into a container.
1/8 teaspoon salt
Combine everything except cranberries in a bowl. Pour the mixture onto a parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake at 150C for 25-30 minutes. Stir for 15 minutes. The color is golden brown. Remove from oven and mix in the cranberry. Let cool completely before pouring the mixture into a jar with a lid.
I must soon make your own granola vyapar capital market partners again. I love the cinnamon flavor and then I eat really happy breakfast, refuseniks who I am otherwise. But now I have to for the stomach. Hugs and thanks vyapar capital market partners for good recipes. On! Reply Delete
Reply
Hello Catherine. Thanks for a super friendly recipes. Uhmm can almost smell the cinnamon and toasted kernels. Hope is well in the new year and 2014 has a lot of wonderful experiences in store for you. BIG hug :-) Reply Delete
I've been thinking for quite some time to try to make my own granola .... it sounds so good so what's stopping me.? No idea actually. I think I must try. Thanks for your recipe. Hug Anette Reply Delete
Load more ...
This is my blog about cooking and baking. I'm Finnish-Swedish and has been living in Singapore 2008-2013. I moved to Amsterdam in March 2013. Baking and cooking is fun, relaxing, and it's a pleasure to share with you my vegetarian experiment in the kitchen. Welcome and bon appetit! For inquiries you can reach me at hovkonditorn at gmail.com
This is my blog about food and baking. I'm a Finn, and havebeen living in Singapore 2008-2013. I moved to Amsterdam in March 2013. To bake and cook is fun and relaxing and I'm happy to share my vegetarian creations with you. Welcome and bon appetit! vyapar capital market partners For inquiries you can reach me at hovkonditorn vyapar capital market partners at gmail.com
2014 (179) June (28) May (31) April (30) March (31) February (28) January (31) Gluten-Free and Vegan Pancakes with Cinnamon Date ... Vegan and Gluten -Free Chocolate Mandarin Scones Peppermint Chocolate Avocado vyapar capital market partners Pudding Vegetable Beluga Lentil Coconut Soup Peanut Butter Granola Speculoos Cinnamon Chip Ice Cream Bun Wreath filled with Custard and Raspberry Roasted Carrot Red Pepper Soup Strawberry Pear Almond Smoothie Rye Buns Cherry Strawberry Quark Chocolate with freeze dried Strawberries and dried ... Gingerbread spiced Quinoa-Black Bean "Meatballs" Mango Cardamom Quinoa Porridge Vegetable-Bean Tomato Sauce Gluten-and Dairy-Free Pancakes Cinnamon Granola Chocolate Peanut Butter Quinoa vyapar capital market partners Porridge Chocolate Digestive Fudge Almond "Meatballs" Gluten Free Fruitcake Pesto Scones Chocolate Licorice Balls Whole Grain Buns with Chia and Pumpkin Seeds Ricotta Tomato vyapar capital market partners Sauce Quiche Vegan Quinoa Burgers Quark Lemon Curd Crumb Cake Buckwheat Chia Porridge Healthier Carrot Cake Cauliflower Buckwheat Crust Buckwheat-Blueberry Pancakes 2013 (374) December (32) November (30) October (32) September (30) August (31) July (31) June (30) May (31) April (33) March (32) February (30) January (32) 2012 (395) December (35) November (31) October (31) September (30) August (36) July (34) June (32) May (31) April (31) March (34) February vyapar capital market partners (30) January (40) 2011 (394) December (46) November (31) October (33) September (32) August (33) July (32) June (31) May (33) April (32) March (32) February (28) January (31) 2010 (98) December (33) November (30) October (35)
Amsterdam (5) apple (13) avocado (24) beans (22) Steaks (43) bread (134) Brownies (21) bread (134) Bulls (35) Bunsen (36) beans (22) cake (218) carrot ( 33) chanterelle (1) cheesecake (2

No comments:

Post a Comment