Saturday, May 16, 2015

Anonymous 13 March 2015 19:42


Some time ago I ate for the first time vegan Napoleon. It was at Veganmanii in Krakow. After eating a little piece costing a fortune, I wanted another, and another, areca nut machine but I contented myself with one. She was very tasty. I made my version, it's more than napoleon fondant, and I think also not missing anything! :)
Ingredients for 4-6 pieces 1 package of puff pastry chilled 1 can coconut milk (400 ml) 1 package vanilla pudding optionally grains of vanilla areca nut machine 1 1/2 cups milk plant (in my soy vanilla) powdered sugar Preparation divide dough in half, strongly punctured with a fork and bake according to package instructions. For me it was a minute 20 in 200-220 degrees C. The dough should prick, if you grow too high and too thick;) In a saucepan heat up a glass of milk, 1/2 cup of cold milk and pudding Melt 2 tablespoons of sugar, add vanilla seeds if we want to have a super vanilla cream. We cook the pudding, as everyone knows. If someone has an ambition alone can make pudding with cornstarch and vanilla. We cover the cooked pudding areca nut machine with plastic wrap and leave to cool. Once it will be cold, we mix it with coconut milk permanent part (standard: what is it?) And a bit of icing sugar if it is for us a little sweet. At the top we put cream puffs, we try to align the sides, on top we put a second counter and put in the fridge for a few hours (it tastes best the next day). Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Anonymous 13 March 2015 19:42
Rossmanowe canned coconut milk pretty splits on rare and dense. In some chemical additives kupnych be restrained milk before separation, so home like I did most to rozdzieli.Kiedyś combined with almonds and grated coconut, which in this brilliant cream to split the other day ... Clear
Natalie March 14, 2015 5:08
Actually looks przesmacznie. I guess I'll try. I have reservations about the "vegan" - there is a misunderstanding, I would call it cream cake without dairy products, while in puff pastry no butter or some buttermilk, whey, etc. Veganism is not just a lack of something (here animal products), more an idea (thankfully) to meet certain way of life, and therefore among others. proposes to supply the food (but also in life) of unprocessed products (fancuzkie cake ready?), nierafinowych (sugar), fixatives or preservatives, it is a kind of slowfood a specific profile. So I suggest the author to change the name of this dessert, which probably happy to prepare - but as a version (or healthier or worse) cream. I greet Reply Delete
And I suggest the author / author commentary to deal with your plate. Veganism is not asceticism. I want to do such heavy cream, then I'm doing is vegan. It is thanks to such persons the public thinks that vegans are szajbusy who do not eat only salad you sip water. And look, you can enjoy even puff pastry. Do you want to eat like you described, eat so and let live. This is a blog for all to different regulations, not only on the fondant. Regards. Remove
I agree with the above question, whether ready-made puff pastry may certainly is a vegan? I'm not asking for it to attack anybody, because areca nut machine my approach to veganism is quite lightweight. I ask simply, areca nut machine because if there is there any vegan French, I willingly makes friends with him :) Delete
Many pastries are vegan, actually, it was not met with niewegańskim. Although very rarely buy them, it is also perhaps because, but certainly at Lidl, Biedronka, Intermarche and Tesco are vegan, because there was buying and there are no or butter, or eggs, or anything like that. Well, I join the Anka position as to veganism;) Veganism it is not consuming / using animal products, and that instead it man, that's Pet care. If it a vegetable, because it's healthy, areca nut machine and not because of the animals, it's a private matter, but let no one tells no one, with healthy and unprocessed food is the essence areca nut machine of veganism, because it's not true. Remove
It is written that contains or that may contain? Because as "may", then it is not there :) Delete
With me in biedrze it was even smaller. areca nut machine Normal is probably somehow 275, something like that. I just also took a big cake and it was too much. He can always just use a part of something else, as soon as such is in store;) Delete
thank you for the recipe, and for the fact that you want us so pampered. I'm on a diet of necessity COMPONENTS non-dairy creamers and thanks to the cake, I think the advice I would give to be vegan for life. :) I've done it twice already, but unfortunately areca nut machine I have problems with consistency, it is too runny, What am I doing wrong? I'll be grateful for the advice. Regards Reply Delete
It's difficult to say because, unfortunately, do not see it. Do pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment