Saturday, May 9, 2015

When performing heavy and intense workouts need much more energy. Therefore, we need to regularly d


When performing heavy and intense workouts need much more energy. Therefore, we need to regularly deliver several times a day in the form of securities macronutrients, derived from natural mccain foods jobs sources, all within the framework of calories that we consume. On the reduction, by virtue of that supply those calories less, the more we need to focus on eating good quality products. The diet must be varied, mccain foods jobs include coals, mccain foods jobs proteins and fats in appropriate proportions. Often you ask me what the macro distribution is appropriate. I think in the beginning it can be assumed proportions (percentage) 30/30/40 BTW. But CAUTION! This is only a starting point for people who start to count. Macro is not solid and based on observations of your body, your body (measuring circuits, weighing up), modifying them. However, this requires some knowledge already in nutrition. So I think to begin with, if we have the opportunity, we should establish a diet with a professional trainer / nutritionist (I recommend coaching on-line, if you're mccain foods jobs busy as I am), which show us the course of action chosen for us individually and avoid errors habits that sooner or later may harm us. Experimenting yourself can often be dangerous to our health, and most often, simply such errors cost us extra hours spent in the gym. Sam on this drove committing mccain foods jobs mistakes nutrition and training. And despite the large number of intensive hours spent in the gym and eating things that at first glance looked "on the healthiest in the world", I could not get rid of my bolączki- legs, and rather fat layer covering the ulubowała myself of this place: /. I made his abdominal muscles and others, but I was not able to get rid of disproportionate thighs. I can even risk a statement that it additionally zmasowałam, which up to now will repay :(. Fortunately, I found a person who uporządkowaa me the whole plan of action. And best illustrated by the following picture: Summary of the period of three months running mccain foods jobs (finally) suitable for I diet and exercise (progression from my coach Bartholomew Szymalskim). Dopowiem you that I eat more than once, and in the legs after minus 5 cm :). (* I think looking at this comparison, you will understand why I allowed myself a small advertising Bartek;))
Let us try to avoid processed foods, ready-to-eat and I will not even mention that Chinese soup type products are on the banned list, I hope that my readers have any idea about healthy nutrition, p. We pass wide of products containing flavor enhancers (e.g., sodium glutamate), preservative constituents, full chemical, sugar and soda. But I mention at this point that I do not avoid salt, but I limit the intake. Well, the last thing we told how to eat, and now let's eat what products to keep "clean bowl of" and achieve their goals. mccain foods jobs The Designated Below is a list of sources that the peace we can provide your body: Sources of carbon: - rice (brown or black) - porridge (millet, gryczana- as one is able to endure the smell yyyh;), avoid MANN) - oatmeal, rye , spelled, - quinoa, - amaranth - żytnio- wholemeal pasta - whole wheat or spelled mccain foods jobs bread, which is based on rye flour / spelled, water and possibly yeast, - legumes (beans, chickpeas, lentils) - I pods count as coals , although mccain foods jobs most associated as a source of proteins) - yams, - raw and cooked vegetables (frozen) green eat in very large quantities (avoid those with cans) - fruits fresh, frozen, BUT low fructose (TU will find a list of ). There are bran, which itself some time ago, I started eating, tempted fiber and low coals. However, recently I penetrated into their subject and to be honest, I prefer not to risk it and to avoid them or eat as "by filling the" supplement to other sources of carbohydrate. It's true, they have fiber, but insoluble in water. Very irritate the gut, which can exacerbate mccain foods jobs symptoms in irritable bowel syndrome. mccain foods jobs To absorb water in the intestine, and unfortunately many people do not care about drink up the right amount of water throughout the day. As a result, bran instead of get rid of problems with constipation, can be deepened. They also contain phytic acid, which impairs the absorption of calcium, iron, magnesium with other products. Therefore, it is better to bran converted into one product from the above list and provide them with the minerals. Sources białeczka: - lean juicy bits: poultry (turkey, chicken), beef (avoid meats, and once we have much to buy them, read labels, choose those that are more than 90% of meat in meat and low in fat, but it is best to make yourself allowance poultry sandwiches, because soon will put you a few ideas that are regularly mccain foods jobs used) - oily fish - lean fish - eggs (remember that

No comments:

Post a Comment