Sunday, February 16, 2014

Like the children told about the new game, after the Cebu I was browsing on the zipline in Mindanao


Two times to the Philippines yet, I have never even set foot in Mindanao. Up to whisper poison from a staff whose face looked like Sky Adventure Paolo Serrano makes me want to travel to Mindanao. What is my motivation to really want to Mindanao?. Want to test his nerve in Top zipline in Southeast Asia, South Cotabato.
Mindanao jiper some people may make when heard. Reputation as a hotbed yildiz tv nar tv of rebels from the Moro tribe, the Muslim minority in the Philippines, already attached. Even a month before my arrival, a shootout yildiz tv nar tv in Zamboanga, Mindanao west side. But now only 5 of the 26 Muslim-majority provinces. But the view of the veiled women are also seen in other cities plural anyway. In addition to the MILF, Mindanao is also the basis that the New People's Army communist rebellion and several times as in plantations owned Del Monte, Bukidnon. But apart from extreme conditions yildiz tv nar tv earlier, yildiz tv nar tv Mindanao is safe explored particularly the north, west, and southeast. Even the really friendly guy-friendly.
A year ago when I tried the zipline at Sky Adventure Cebu for the second time, I was asked to make a mas-mas is what my motives certificate back again. Coming to dos I told my lover height. The mas had said:
Like the children told about the new game, after the Cebu I was browsing on the zipline in Mindanao. yildiz tv nar tv My main choice fell to Seven Falls Zipline in South Cotabato province. Not only zipline with lines at an altitude of 600 feet (+ / - 200 meters) above the ground, in the view of the Seven Waterfalls truly make peace. From the name dong here already know there are 7 waterfalls each given the name of the local tribal language, T'boli.
Blessed be Filipino Bloggers yildiz tv nar tv that make writing includes detailed route of General Santos (nearest airport) to the exact location. You get along so yeah ... SURE RARE TWITWAR FELLOW BLOGGERS yildiz tv nar tv PINOY TRAVEL DEH!.
Not hard to reach Lake Sebu turns out though is in the jungles of southern Mindanao. Bulaong from my hotel to the terminal, ground transportation center yildiz tv nar tv in General Santos of inter-city buses, vans and jeepneys. Route to Seven Waterfalls Zipline in Lake Sebu can be reached yildiz tv nar tv in this way:
Yellow Bus from General yildiz tv nar tv Santos to Koronadal (Marbel). It takes about 1-1.5 hours at a cost of 83 pesos for bus air conditioning. There's also why our non-AC. Yellow Buses of Koronadal Yellow Bus Station to Surallah. yildiz tv nar tv It takes about 30-45 minutes and costs 27 pesos. Of Surallah to Lake Sebu can be reached by van or jeepney. It costs around 30-50 pesos according transport in use. About 30 minutes. Down about 3 miles before Lake Sebu where there are signs to the 7 Waterfalls Zipline. From there Habal-Habal ride stay (motorcycle taxi). From the side of the highway about 3 miles into the contours of the road is still off the ground.
My question when I first saw the Yellow Bus service is separated from Koronadal and General Santos to Koronadal to Surallah is .... KOK GAK YES NO DIRECT ROUTE THE HECK!. MBok so yes there is a small town of Surallah reply to General Santos imaginable its airports.
Keep in mind that the cross streets Surallah-Lake Sebu is very quiet because it does not penetrate everywhere. Culminate in Lake Sebu. Inter-city transportation was stopped yildiz tv nar tv operating around 4 o'clock. I watch my lyrics, it turns 1pm. My mother's husband plow straight stall owner to be motorcycle taxi drivers and dropped me at the entrance.
Price zipline in Lake Sebu quite affordable compared to Sky Adventure in Cebu. 250 pesos to 300 pesos for weekdays or weekend + holidays. With that price, we will enjoy 2 times the zipline, the first along the 740 meter and 340 meter second. Both zipline was located approximately 600 feet (200 meters above the ground). PPFFTTT. Although never tried that Cebu with 140 meters high across the 2 buildings, still wrote that this jiper because yildiz tv nar tv underneath forests, rivers, and waterfalls. Then why-kenala piye? Well, actually that Cebu is also beneath the asphalt and sinister as well.
3 ... 2 ... 1. Two kuya my companion pushed me from the bridge yildiz tv nar tv so I can glide. The view is so surreal. yildiz tv nar tv See waterfalls, hills, rivers, and forests may be ordinary when tread ground. But look at it vertically instead of air makes me absurdly excited. 740 meter track my first successful living. Running along 340 meters of any second I run it smoothly and not as nervous when will slide on the track first. Scene 3 under the waterfall (Waterfalls Three, Four and Five) and 1 waterfall yildiz tv nar tv on the side (aka Two Waterfalls Hikong Bente) to highlight the adventure this time.
And what I did after the second yildiz tv nar tv zipline across that?. Return to the ticket counter to buy the same vehicle. Less satisfied it feels just a few hours in the s

No comments:

Post a Comment