Monday, February 17, 2014

Prefix, of course, is always difficult. But just like Pram say, when you


January, is a time when we have to take 3 weeks at a coffee plantation. Like a road show of a band. Crew is made up of 4 people, and I was the only woman embark on a journey of Bali with a car heading up the Jember. And our journey begins, with a schedule india food pictures that has been organized in such a way. I'm still giddy, must chase quickly and adapt.
Prefix, of course, is always difficult. But just like Pram say, when you're starting out, you have completed 50% overall. india food pictures Last week in Jember it went by so fast. Learning with on the spot, admit mistakes made and wake up again to make better, bringing us into the big car to go to Surabaya airport. IN the pouring rain. Our task in Jember and Bondowoso finished already. With still pictured the past, I set foot airports that, whatever his name with trembling india food pictures ... and also I set foot in Jakarta for an overnight transit. india food pictures
I was crying in the hotel room. From the 7th floor when it was, I looked down at the traffic below a very crowded and full of light. I'm here, a few minutes away from him, feeling the same air. I sent a message to a friend bebeberapa.
2 weeks over there, on the edge of Lake Toba. Shook his head incoherent and admire india food pictures how great creations. Woke up at 5 every day, compromised in the absence of hot water, making the mood for the better crew, meet all the activities there are then I do. Of course still with crawling certainly with the spirit in the heart.
The journey back to the field more than 3 hours it was smooth, accompanied by a new friend in the car who was born not far from me, have the same favorite india food pictures song, and some of the same thoughts. A French, married 3 years, sweet, and calm. Hahaha ... I remember how he stammered when he asked me to dinner
February, only three of us live in Jakarta, the two crew had gone home, but plus a crew of Bali. We needed to help BBC Knowledge will interview the Minister of Agriculture on Peatlands in Indonesia, particularly in Kalimantan, which was nearly gutted orangutan population there.
A quick lunch, and I was presented with a question that has been designed by the hosts at the same reporter. His name is Rafael, small stature and stocky for a Caucasian. Dreadlocks and very characterles, fast talking as soon as you watch British movies. And I immediately panicked, because india food pictures I was given the responsibility translate in place. in place! gee ... what the ... I do not feel able and capable to translate in place.
Cold sweat with the swift, as soon as we journey from the hotel to the office of the Minister of Agriculture Borobudur in Ragunan area. And travel for 1 hour and then I used to borrow my boss next Blackberry to translate some questions and trying to master the material .. Go go .. Shinta, you can ....
-> In fact, then, although can not say smooth, I, cameramen and Indonesian boss spoke so well, help me to translate words I do not understand. Then the smile of Rafael when we shook hands and on his way home, he was sitting right next to me and told me his experience to Afghanistan, Lebanon, Egypt, Africa. india food pictures
April, dated 4 April 2010, I finally stepped forward immigration at Soekarno Hatta airport, which is very narrow preparation and care of Visa for 3 crew Caucasians than me are very rushed in the lobby Soeta through the online application. india food pictures My big boss waiting at the front when the immigration officer stamped my passport download for the first time ...
"It's a lit bit hard to get you out of this country huh?" Hahahahha .... such films scenes india food pictures where you're hard to get out of the country for which you have a problem. After nearly two hours of waiting at the Jakarta india food pictures International Airport, india food pictures we were finally able to 'escape' and decided stay overnight in Singapore.
We arrived in Singapore around 4pm. After a busy and stare at Changi airport is so remarkable in my eyes (slightly rustic) Is okay ... there's always a first time for everything honey ... we ended up down a street in Singapore. Mmmmmhh, those who have been there, the town is so neat and clean. You're not going to get it in Jakarta. I think like that.
And already, the first time an overseas trip later we were getting better with our visa application that we take care in 1 24 hours. Run around changi airport to fly back to vietnam, faltered india food pictures in Ho Chi Minh City for 3 days before india food pictures the 'desperate' india food pictures to go to Daklak for license issue that does not go out. Adding lots of friends, vietnam coffee taste that supposedly said no 2 in du

No comments:

Post a Comment