Thursday, February 13, 2014

Loading ...


I wish every day I could find myself sitting and writing about another restaurant in London. Unfortunately, my last visit to England was short enough to sample one real quality restaurant. Colorful Soho neighborhood of London's proudest concentrated with restaurants. One of them is Bob Bob Richard resides on one upper St. James st. . All the restaurants where I could choose, why I chose one? Well my first trip and certainly not the last to London, was with my mother for family purposes. Since that I was looking britannia industries india for a restaurant it would be hard not to find something less adventurous soul my own. I found a restaurant menu is based on British britannia industries india food alongside Russian britannia industries india and challenging dessert menu.
Character britannia industries india from the entrance to the restaurant, through service to design, scream luxury. So you will find that the word menu Luxury is not keeping britannia industries india her legs at any stage, a European service, kitschy design disturbingly waiters dressed in pink jackets and blue jackets waitresses, the food very meticulous and the highlight for me is the button attached to the side of each table and dedicated ordering champagne only. How glad I was to hear our Slmltzrit I hoped there would be a Polish accent or Russian, unfortunately it was the only thing that disappointed me in every visit. Although I came prepared to translate orally the restaurant menu my mom does not speak English, but I soon found out that this is not a simple task as I thought and hoped that the waitress can be a great help to me.
After much deep for appetisers we decided britannia industries india to order veal tartare adorned his swamp for me and a home-pressed to Herring britannia industries india and Beet Salad Classic terrors. I wanted britannia industries india to taste the homemade Hz'ovrovka Bob but is sold out. I consoled myself with wine Sauvignon Blanc New - Zealand Excellent - Tinpot Hut, Marlborough, New Zealand 2010. Despite the bad press they received packet tartar England following the cows went crazy for them several years ago, was one of the tastiest dishes britannia industries india I ate the tartar and for full disclosure, the first time I tasted his egg. Packaged in oval dish on the plate looked very elegant in his swamp when accompanied britannia industries india by a small, white polka dots. To herring was as expected and more.
As main courses we chose, Chicken Kiev for me and pork cheek meat with mashed potatoes my mother. The dishes came to the table after a long time (I later learned that the service at any restaurant I visited in England was terribly slow, but without any complaints of diners. Apparently that is normal). Taste of the dishes justified every minute she waited. Pork cheek meat eating my mother was soft and the sauce that accompanied the dish juicy and well seasoned. To my Chicken Kiev even if a little trite, shone in a skillet money which was placed when brought to the table and the taste was excellent. Chicken meat was juicy and crispy and comforting.
Dessert was the highlight in terms of perception of the aesthetics of the place. britannia industries india Arrived at our table with great ceremony and splendor plate atop Terms fourth raspberry decorated with gold leaf line like soldiers on parade and beside them a round golden ball accurately. The waiter wearing a white cotton glove holding a silver containing britannia industries india very hot chocolate sauce.
Sauce slowly began to trickle down the ball golden chocolate, melted the dome, revealing its contents. Chocolate ball resting in a chocolate mousse light and tasty with pieces of orange and passion fruit jelly small inside. Taste of paradise, the combination of tart and sweetness was a great end of a great meal.
Loading ...
3 years ago
Kubusch - Kobe Kobe Kleitman name, born in 1977. I was born in Petah Tikva. Currently lives in Ramat Gan. To the point where I went to spoke only Polish that I speak today. And as such appreciate respect for Polish food that is not bland and does not vibrate as many tend to think. Relations and quality food often reflects the relations of things in general. Serving the very intense britannia industries india work for a year and a half in one of the leading confectionery in the center as an assistant pastry chef and reading, cooking and great love in gastronomy. Blog at hand presents different layers comes to food - going to restaurants, art, cinema, crises, personal stories and more ... Writes today in Walla Food and Wine Magazine Gourmet Grape Man details or email kubush1@gmail.com blog View my complete profile
2013 (5) August (1) APR (1) March (1) February (1) January (1) 2012 (28) December britannia industries india (5) November (3) October (1) September (4) August (4) July (1) June (1) Logo May (4) APR (1) March (1) February (2) January (1) 2011 (27) December (2) November britannia industries india (2) October (2) September (2) August (2) Yuli (2) members britannia industries india aged bad boy what I did with Bob Ricard in London? June (1) APR (2) March (4) February (5) January (3) 2010 (22) September (1) August (1) July (4) June (4) Logo May (1) APR (3) March (3) February (1) January (4) 2009 (48) December britannia industries india (3) November britannia industries india (1) October (5) September (5) August (5) July (6) June (2) Logo May (2) APR (3) March (4) February (5) January (7) 2008 (41) December (3) November (6) October (3) September (3) August (5) July (5)

No comments:

Post a Comment